December 22nd, 2009

This photo was taken in Hallmark (doing some last minute Christmas shopping, of course). Now I probably only go to Hallmark once a year (probably during the holidays) and every year, it always continues to surprise me... they really do carry a lot of neat trinkets! I think these frames would really make great gifts.

Now for another favorite Christmas movie scene... again, embedding was disabled, but this scene is from Love Actually. Sadly, I couldn't find the scene I really enjoyed (which was the ending scene at the airport where all the characters come together to the Beach Boys' God Only Knows...), but I figured that since I enjoyed the entire movie, any scene would do... So, I decided to go with this one here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enrSE6vRWRY&feature=related

It's the romantic in me... *sigh* haha ;)

No comments: