June 25th, 2009

This was my last stop at Pentagon Row. This shopping plaza was right across from work for me, and had very few Mom and Pop businesses (which are the shops I'm more attracted to... I think they have more character), but I was able to establish myself as a "regular" in many of the stores here, and that was something I really liked.



This is Sassy, our apartment cat. She is very friendly and loves to lounge outdoors. I could not play with her (because I'm allergic), but I will definitely miss greeting her.



This is on Wilson Boulevard in the middle of Clarendon. I know it's not the best photo of "Clarendon," but it was where I would often begin my walks, window-shop, and people-watch.


Here is a lovely photo of Eirene and her mom at the Peking Gourmet Inn. This restaurant has the BEST duck ever!
(If you've not tried it, you MUST! I will even take you!)
Her family treated me to a wonderful dinner there, and we all left completely satisfied! Thank you so much for such a great dinner :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: