June 27th, 2009

This was my last day in Arlington.
Here I am in my empty room. I was initially embarrassed to take this picture, but Eirene insisted... and I'm glad she did.
I can't believe how tiny my room was!



Here is one of our last pictures together in our apartment (with Stumpy, the panda).


I made a stop at my brother's place before I left, which really became my second home. I just had to see my baby, but he really isn't a baby anymore... he's getting so big!
Doesn't he look so cute with his haircut?

Now that I am back at home, I just want to thank everyone I encountered in the past two years for making my time in the DC metro area/Northern Virginia a truly memorable one. I have many fond memories and will certainly miss all my friends! I look forward to when I can see you all again!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

melanie said...

awwww so kawaiiii XD