February 13th, 2010




Happy Birthday, JP!

Saturday night consisted of plenty of sushi eating and birthday celebrating with good friends! It was a lot of fun! :)

Oh, and a Happy Valentine's Day to all the lovebirds and free-birds out there! I've seen many bitter and love-sickening Wall posts regarding this holiday, but really for me... it's just another day. I really do like Valentine's Day though, (maybe because deep down I'm a big, romantic cornball)... I read this post a couple of days ago on The Sartorialist and thought I would share a bit of it with you all for Valentine's Day:

"I'm telling you guys again, women notice the small stuff. They notice the gentleness/gentlemenliness more than if you use the right fork at dinner. I'm a very lucky man, Garance notices every little kindness I offer her, she doesn't miss a thing. Knowing that makes it so much more rewarding to do even more little things for her. I'll be honest, my biggest obsession in life right now is not better shoes, more suits or a bigger career but, to simply be a more graceful man for my graceful woman." -- Scott

I thought that was one of the sweetest things I've ever seen. If there's anything I've learned within the past year or so... it's that it is the little things in life that really, really count.

XOXO

No comments: