May 31st, 2010

I went to Deb's Memorial Day BBQ... the first unofficial day of summer! It was a great day to spend out by the pool! I'm looking forward to many more of these days! :)

On a separate note, this blog has been up for about a year now! Can you believe it? It's been such a joy to share my photo(s)-a-day with you all, and it's also wonderful to know that I have my entire 24th year archived on here! It's really something! I've been debating whether or not I should continue posting a photo-a-day... Or I may even just take a break for awhile. We'll see... I guess I'll make the official decision on my birthday which is only a couple of days from now! Please feel free to give me some feedback! I love hearing from you all! I hope you all enjoyed this long weekend, and I hope that the sunny days continue!

PS. I miss my Snickers dearly! :( She left me today.... My sister took this while they were en route to Georgia! My house feels empty without her.

2 comments:

WMChrisCrawford said...

is that buckner farms?

Melissa said...

sho nuff! i was in your hood! ;)