March 20th, 2010

This past weekend was jammed-packed, but it was A LOT of fun! The weekend began with the Shamrock 8k on Saturday morning.

My brother and I both ran the race and finished under an hour. (My chip time was 45:14!) Here we are with Ariston after the race. I just love this picture :) The next couple of photos are some of the activities that followed the race...

... We got free Yuengling afterwards... it was so refreshing! :)

... And Tara ran the race too!

It was such a beautiful morning! I could've spent the entire day sitting in the sand. It was so nice to be at the beach again! I seriously can't wait for summer!

Later that evening, I met up with Brian who was visiting from NYC!
This is my second "photo-a-day" of him getting tattooed! [Here's the first!] But this time was special 'cause...

... I got one too! ;)

I finally followed through on my tattoo! It's my "Little B"... I'm still so excited about it! I bet some of you guys didn't think it wouldn't be any thing more than this ;)

2 comments:

melanie said...

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

love it!!! so cute and small.