March 21st, 2010

Sunday was equally jammed-packed running all around VB, I just didn't have a chance to take that many photos...

For lunch, Brian, Natalie, Ashley and I picked up some Wing King and brought it over to Genelle's house. It was so great to finally see her (she's another middle school friend, although technically we didn't meet 'til the 11th grade) and her two-week old baby, Joey! He's absolutely adorable! I'm so happy for them!

After stuffing our faces with hot (and golden) wings, and other fried yumminess at Genelle's... we decided to head to Melt and eat crepes and gelato! (I almost can't believe that I didn't take any photos of food... that's probably a good thing; we were pretty gluttonous!) But anyway, we found it rather funny that we all have aviators, so of course we had to take a picture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....